The Grand Canal Theatre's facilities include:
- A range of accessible wheelchair seating options.
- Induction Loop system & Infra Red hearing system available throughout the auditorium.
- Accessible toilets.
- Assistance dogs welcome.
- Assisted performances available.
- A number of seats are available for visually impaired patrons.
- Concessionary tickets for registered disabled and their assistants may be available on certain performances please contact the dedicated booking line for show specific details.
Dedicated booking line. Tel: +353 (0) 1 677 7770.
- The use of all cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited in the auditorium.
- Entrance to auditorium is by ticket only (including groups).
- No refund/exchange.
- Latecomers may not be admitted to auditorium until a suitable break in the performance. This will be at the discretion of the management.
- All tickets are sold on the conditions printed on the reverse of venue ticket.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and all children and babies must have a valid ticket.
Please note: The term Grand Canal Theatre as well as all associated graphics, logos, and/or other tradermarks, tradenames or copyrights are the property of the Grand Canal Theatre and are used herein for factual descriptive purposes only. We are in no way associated with or authorized by the Grand Canal Theatre and neither that entity nor any of its affiliates have licensed or endorsed us to sell tickets, goods and or services in conjunction with their events.